Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | Nintendo Switch
- Release date: 1 Dec. 2017
- Manufacturer: Nintendo
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Box Cover may deffer
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Highlights;
- Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilisation live on the backs of colossal beasts called titans
- Experience the story of Rex and his new friend, Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power
- Together, search for Pyra's long lost home Elysium, the paradise for all of humanity
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Journey To The Birthplace Of Humanity – Elysium
In Xenoblade Chronicles 2, an enormous RPG for Nintendo Switch, explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilisation live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans.
Experience the story of Rex and Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra’s long lost home Elysium, the birthplace of humanity.
A World Built On Titans
The land of Alrest has developed on the bodies of vast beings known as Titans. At Alrest’s centre stands the World Tree – and above it, the ultimate paradise for all of humanity, Elysium.
Blades And Drivers: A Shared Destiny
In this world, individuals known as Drivers can team up with artificial lifeforms called Blades to borrow their weapons and powers in battle.
A World Riven By Rivalry
Rex and his companions are not the only ones seeking Elysium. Among the many people they’ll meet are enemies who have the Aegis, Pyra, in their sights.
Battle With Blades
All manner of monsters lie in wait for our heroes. Switch between Blades mid-battle, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, and take the fight to the enemy.
Explore The World Of Alrest
Alrest is an endless ocean of clouds that surrounds the World Tree, where it is said life began. But now, the last remnants of civilization live atop massive Titans.
Battle Together To Survive!
The bond between Driver and Blade is special—and powerful. After all, the weapons and powers that Drivers can use in battle are determined by their Blades.
Each Driver can equip up to three Blades at a time, so you can customize your combat style.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.