LEGO: The Incredibles - Mini Figure Edition | Switch
- Release date: 13 July 2018
- Manufacturer: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Rated : Ages 7 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
LEGO: The Incredibles - Mini Figure Edition Highlights;
- Mini Figure Edition include Lego figures with the game produced by LEGO.
- Players must work together and combine the Parr family's iconic abilities and unique powers to build massive LEGO structures
- Players can complete action-packed side missions and defeat iconic Super villains that control the city districts in an open-hub world that provides an exciting free-play experience
- Players can modify their character's appearance and abilities using a customize themed to Edna “E” mode
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
LEGO: The Incredibles
LEGO The Incredibles takes players on an extraordinary fun-filled adventure where they’ll control their favourite Incredibles characters and team up as a family to conquer crime and family life.
Reimagined in LEGO form and featuring TT Games’ signature LEGO humour, the game recreates unforgettable scenes and breathtaking action sequences from both Incredibles movies.
Two Incredible films, One Incredible game
Players can experience the thrilling adventures of the super hero Parr family in new ways as they delve into favourite moments from The Incredibles and Incredibles 2 movies in a LEGO world full of fun and surprises.
Family Teamwork for the Win
Players must work together and combine the Parr family’s iconic abilities and unique powers to build amazing, massive LEGO structures. With Mr. Incredible’s unparalleled super strength, Elastigirl’s flexible transformations and the rest of the gang’s awe-inspiring gifts, teamwork has never been so much fun.
City District Based Crime Waves
To rid the city of crime, players can complete action-packed side missions and defeat iconic Super Villains that control the city districts in an open-hub world, including Municiberg, that provides an exciting free-play experience.
Character Customization with a Twist
Players can modify their character’s appearance and abilities using a customizer themed to Edna E” Mode, the diminutive, but bombastic fashion designer of super hero outfits.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.