Sony PlayStation VR | PSVR
- Release date: 13-10-2016
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Cover may deffer
Sony PlayStation VR Highlights;
- Don't just play. Live the game. From the moment you slip on PlayStation VR, the new Virtual Reality system for PlayStation 4, you'll experience games in an entirely new way.
- You'll be at the centre of the action, living every detail of extraordinary new worlds - and you'll feel like you're actually inside the game.
- Box contains: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, Stereo earbuds, HDMI cable, USB cable, AC adaptor and power cord, PS VR headset connection adaptor
- PlayStation Camera, sold separately, is required for PlayStation VR. PlayStation Move, sold separately, is supported by some PlayStation VR software. All titles are compatible with the DUALSHOCK 4, included with every PlayStation 4.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
- PlayStation VR headset
- Processor unit
- Stereo earbuds
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- AC adaptor and power cord
- PS VR headset connection adaptor
What you need;
- PlayStation Camera, sold separately, is required for PlayStation VR.
- PlayStation Move, sold separately, is supported by some PlayStation VR software.
- All titles are compatible with the DUALSHOCK 4, included with every PlayStation 4.
PS VR in detail;
- Display method: OLED
- Panel size: 5.7 inches
- Panel resolution: 1920 x RGB x 1080 (960 x RGB x 1080 per eye)
- Refresh rate: 120Hz, 90Hz
- Field of view: Approximately 100 degrees
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope
- Connection interface: HDMI, USB
PlayStation VR Worlds - Announcement Trailer | PS VR ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Product Description and Features;
Experience new worlds
Don’t just play. Live the game.
From the moment you slip on PlayStation VR, the new Virtual Reality system for PlayStation 4, you’ll experience games in an entirely new way. You’ll be at the centre of the action, living every detail of extraordinary new worlds – and you’ll feel like you’re actually inside the game.
Never standing still
PlayStation has always delivered experiences beyond our imagination, from 3D gaming to augmented reality. That heritage takes a leap forward with PS VR. Now, you can step beyond the screen and climb into the game.
Play it, live it
Feel like you’re really there
You’ve played games that have made you lose track of time. But what about games that make you forget where you are? That’s what PS VR will do, immersing you in the game with an unparalleled sense of presence.
Got a PS4?
You’re ready for PS VR
Just plug in and play. PS VR is powered by PlayStation 4, so you can simply connect the two and step into new experiences in seconds. All you need to start this journey is the PlayStation VR headset, your PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation Camera. Then you're ready to go.
Built for everybody
Designed to feel like it’s not there
The headset has been designed to be as light and as comfortable as possible. It’s effortless to slip on and off, while its minimal weight is supported by an adjustable headband that’ll fit everyone.
Immerse yourself, involve others
Let others enjoy a game with or against you with PlayStation VR Social Screen. Project what you see in your headset onto a TV
screen so others can jump into the action. You can let others join in even as you lose yourself in your own world.
Best-in-class virtual reality
Pushing the boundaries of play
PS VR will let you play in ways and places you never thought possible thanks to an advanced, custom OLED screen that displays images at a super-smooth 120Hz, 360-degree vision and true 3D audio that lets you pinpoint sounds all around you. So you can lose yourself in games custom-built for PS VR, including RIGS Mechanized Combat League and VR Worlds.
The feeling of ‘being there’ starts with what you see. Combining landscape-scanning and an expansive 5.7” OLED 1080p display at 120 frames per second, you can experience detailed 3D environments of the highest quality to immerse yourself in the game.
360 Degrees of Audio
As you walk this unbeaten path, you’ll see and hear every world around you. A 360-degree sphere audio experience lets you completely immerse ourselves in your journey and put you right at its centre.
Precise Tracking and Control
The LEDs around the PlayStation VR, on the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller, or the PlayStation Move are tracked by the PlayStation Camera to pinpoint your precise location. This means your PS4 will always know where you are, even if you’ve forgotten.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.