Shadow of the Colossus | PS4
- Release date: 7 Feb. 2018
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Shadow of the Colossus Highlights;
- Experience the wonder and majesty of an acclaimed and beloved video game, now on PS4 and PS4 Pro
- Helmed by Bluepoint games, the emotion, intensity and beauty of Fumito Ueda's original adventure has been given a staggering makeover
- With improved visuals and enhanced performance, every epic moment is more breath taking and memorable than ever before
- Set on a quest to bring a girl back to life, your task is to bring down 16 gigantic beasts; armed with only your wits, a magical sword and a bow, venture out into expansive landscapes on the back of your trusty steed and seek out each Colossus
- But be warned - While each giant has a specific weakness, finding and exploiting it will be far from simple; a thrilling mixture of exploration, platforming, puzzle-solving and action awaits
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Experience the wonder and magic of a fan favorite:
Rebuilt from the ground up for the PlayStation 4 system
Tales speak of an ancient realm where Colossi roam the majestic landscape. Bound to the land, these creatures hold a key to a mystical power of revival – a power you must obtain to bring a loved one back to life.
Explore vast forbidden lands filled with haunting ruins on a quest to bring a girl back to life
Conquer an unforgettable menagerie of towering creatures, each presenting a uniquely crafted challenge to overcome
The beloved all time classic gets rebuilt from the ground up for PlayStation 4 system.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.