Rayman Legends Definitive Edition | Switch
- Release date: 12-September-2017
- Manufacturer: Ubisoft
- Rated : Ages 7 and Over
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Rayman Legends Definitive Edition Highlights;
- Kung Foot Update: Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition will bring new features for Kung Foot!
- Touch Gameplay: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Switch and its new controllers' capabilities. Undock your Switch device and use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more
- Play Everywhere, Anywhere: Thanks to the Switch and its new controller play with your friends at any time! The Nintendo Switch allows you to keep playing the game when you want solo or multiplayer.
- Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensiest are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.