One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition | PS4
- Release date: 27 Oct. 2017
- Manufacturer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition Highlights;
- A remaster of the latest installment of the “Unlimited” series, with over 50 DLC’s included..
- An Original Story & Original Characters created by Eichiiro Oda.
- Take part in epic fights against famous bosses up until the Dressrosa Chapter.
- The Battle Coliseum Mode will allow players to show their skills in this dangerous Arena.
- All the Straw-Hat crew members will be playable.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition:
Explore the Grand Blue as you've never seen it before. One Piece Unlimited World Red - Deluxe Edition will support up to 4K on the PS4 Pro, Full HD on PS4. Players can rely up to 60 fps to allow for a powerful and enjoyable game experience. Also, all games modes for PS4 Pro, PS4 will be available in 2-player Co-op!
Re-discover the original adventure of Luffy and his pirate crew that encounter and befriends a cheerful yet mysterious raccoon named Pato- who possesses a shadowy power to create anything drawn onto a leaf. To help their newfound friend, Pato leads the crew to the Forgotten Island where they get kidnapped by a wicked pirate named The Red Count and Luffy must fight to recover his crew from the enemy's grasp and find out exactly what The Red Count's evil plots are… The adventure will come loaded with incredible content thanks to the inclusion of more than 40 DLC's.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.