Nier Automata | PS4
- Release date: 10-March-2017
- Manufacturer: Square Enix
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
The Day One Edition includes:
- NieR: Automata (the full game)
- Reversible box art featuring character illustrations from Akihiko Yoshida
- Bonus digital content including PS4 exclusive Play System Pod Skin
Nier Automata Highlights;
- Action-Packed Battles – Players switch between melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game joins together beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. Environments contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – The game tells the story of androids and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions
NieR: Automata – “Elegant Destruction” ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
NieR Automata E3 2016 Trailer ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Nier Automata Features;
Square Enix RPG meets PlatinumGames Action in blistering 60fps!
NieR: Automata is a revolutionary Action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by machine lifeforms and abandoned by mankind. As part of an android army created by humans to reclaim the planet, players will fight their way through the mechanical horde using a collective of close-combat weapons and ranged attacks.
Developed in collaboration with celebrated action developer PlatinumGames, NieR: Automata gracefully blends incredibly tight controls, mesmerizing combat combos, customizable weapon loadouts, an elaborate skill system, branching questlines, and an immersive story with intriguing characters that will leave players in awe.
Glory to Mankind
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… A war that could soon unveil a long forgotten truth of the world.
Switch between melee and ranged attacks to perform high-speed battle actions against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses.
Beautifully Desolate Open-World
Hauntingly beautiful vistas and open field maps are combined with a wealth of sub-events in a machine-driven dystopia.
Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters
NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim Earth from powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
Elements of an RPG
Obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to your playstyle.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.