Just Dance 2017 | Switch
- Release date: 03- March- 2017
- Manufacturer: Nintendo
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Box Cover may deffer
Just Dance 2017 Highlights;
- Dance on the go with the Joy-Con controllers or even your smartphone!
- Dance to 200+ tracks and exclusive new content all year long with Just Dance Unlimited!
- Dance and enjoy yourself with the following crazy game modes:Just Dance, Just Dance Machine, World Dance Floor, Dance Quest, Sweat + Playlists
- Just Dance® 2017 for Nintendo Switch™ is the newest version of the world’s #1 dance game!
- Use your smartphone to control your movements, with no extra Joy-Con™ controller required! The free** Just Dance Controller app scores your dance moves.
- Features the hottest hits of the year, including “Into You” by Ariana Grande, “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd, “Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)” by Silentó, “Don’t Wanna Know” by Maroon 5, “Cheap Thrills” by Sia Ft. Sean Paul, and more!
- Fun for all ages, and great for family gatherings, parties, and holidays!
Just Dance 2017: Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Gather your friends and family, the newest installment of the world’s most popular dance game is here! Bust a move and get down with the hottest songs of the year, including new and classic tracks like “Into You” by Ariana Grande, “Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)” by Silentó, “Cheap Thrills” by Sia Ft. Sean Paul, “Lean On” by Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake, “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd, “Sorry” by Justin Bieber, and many more! Your favorite game modes are back, so you can play with friends, connect with people around the world, and have fun working out.
Whether you love pop music, want to cut a rug in style, or want to enjoy a great game for families, you have to get Just Dance 2017.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.