Horizon: Zero Dawn+The Last of Us Remastered+Ratchet and clank - Card Sleeve Model | PS4
Biggest Hits Bundle Exclusive @ EgyNewTech
Horizon: Zero Dawn + The Last of Us Remastered + Ratchet and clank
Ratchet and Clank highlights;
- A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game)
- A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the feature film
- All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series
- Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles
The Last of Us Remastered Highlights;
Horizon: Zero Dawn Highlights;
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech – Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.