Hitman Definitive Steelcase Edition | XB1
- Release date: 18 May 2018
- Manufacturer: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Hitman Definitive Steelcase Edition Highlights;
- Special Design Steel Case
- As Agent 47, you will perform contract hits on powerful, high-profile targets in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination.
- HITMAN: Definitive Edition brings together all of the episodes and locations from HITMAN Season One, plus the Patient Zero bonus campaign and Game of the Year content.
- All of the Escalation Contracts, Featured Contracts and Challenge Packs are also included in the Definitive Edition!
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Hitman Definitive Steelcase Edition
EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE ASSASSINATION FANTASY IN THIS CREATIVE STEALTH ACTION GAME. TRAVEL THE GLOBE TO EXOTIC LOCATIONS AND TAKE OUT POWERFUL, HIGH PROFILE TARGETS WITH THE POWER AND INTELLIGENCE OF AGENT 47 AT YOUR FINGERTIPS IN VAST SANDBOX LOCATIONS. IO Interactive has crafted their PERFECT HITMAN EXPERIENCE taking the best elements from all previous games to create this modern- day masterpiece. The closest players will get to the pure Hitman fantasy, not only by becoming the ultimate professional assassin, but by enjoying the most vividly detailed locations and discovering the most innovative ways to take out your targets. Backed by a spy-thriller story, players enter the hidden world of professional contract killing. With no scripted path and the freedom to choose how, when, where and as whom to complete THE PERFECT 'HIT' THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.