Halo Wars 2 | XB1
- Release date: 21 Feb. 2017
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Halo Wars 2 Highlights;
- Build and lead powerful armies of vehicles and troops in epic battles
- Experience the story told across action-packed campaign missions
- Play the game with or against friends and the Xbox Live community in a variety of multiplayer modes supporting up to six players
- Instant combat, instant command; blitz mode is an enhanced way to play; combining tactical combat with card-based strategy, your deck is your army in Blitz as you build collections of powerful Halo vehicles and troops and command those units in fast-action matches
- Xbox One console
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Halo Wars 2
Halo Wars 2 delivers real-time strategy at the speed of Halo combat. Get ready to lead Spartans, Warthogs and other classic Halo fighting forces in a brutal war against a terrifying new enemy on the biggest Halo battlefield ever
All-new, action-packed story
Following on from the events of Halo 5, the all-new story is told in 13 action-packed missions set on the legendary Halo destination known as the Ark.
Build your Halo Army
Construct your bases, prepare your vehicles, and amass your troops. Lead them into huge battles that span across alien environments in a vast collection of campaign and multiplayer maps.
Take command of armies and battle on Xbox Live in a variety of multiplayer modes supporting up to 6 players.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.