For Honor | PC - Download - Uplay
- Release date: 14-02-2017
- Manufacturer: UBI Soft
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Supported OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Minimum Requirements and Recommended Requirements: Please check Ubi Soft website.
Uplay account required for game activation and installation
For Honor Pre-Order Bonus;
Pre-order For Honor on Xbox One and PS4 before the Release Date and you'll receive a promotional code inside the game box as per UBI Soft policy to access the Legacy Battle Pack, featuring three hero outfits, inspired by ancient tales of our warriors, so gamers can embody the legendary spirit of each faction. These three armor styles are exclusive to the Legacy Battle Pack and wearable by the Warden, Raider, and Kensei Heroes (the “Offer”). Please note that the Offer is only valid for Xbox Live and Playstation Network accounts registered in the same region of the game.
Customers are entitled to one code per order (not per unit) . Please note that if you would like to claim the Offer more than once, you must submit separate orders. The Offer applies automatically to existing pre-orders.
A broadband Internet connection is required to redeem the code, as well as an active uPlay account registered in the same game region. Terms and conditions apply.
For help troubleshooting your code, see: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb. Please note that by clicking on this link you’ll be leaving Egynewtech.com for a third party site for which we takes no responsibility.
For Honor Highlights;
- Fans who pre-order For Honor will receive the Legacy Battle Pack. This pack includes three hero outfits, inspired by ancient tales of our warriors, so gamers can embody the legendary spirit of each faction. These three armor styles are exclusive to the Legacy Battle Pack and wearable by the Warden, Raider, and Kensei Heroes.
- Unique warriors to master:Choose your favourite warrior among 12 unique Heroes including deadly Knights, brutal Vikings, and cold-blooded Samurai.
- Memorable story campaign:The memorable story campaign is a tale of warriors in which you will embody Heroes of all three factions.
- Groundbreaking multiplayerThe 5 groundbreaking multiplayer modes will test your skill and take your adrenaline to the next level.
- ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
- MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai.
- MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
- GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online or via split screen co-op.
- ART OF BATTLE COMBAT SYSTEM - Feel the weight of your weapon and the power and impact of every strike.
- The game requires you to be online to play the single-player campaign
For Honor Trailer: Story Campaign Cinematic (4K) - E3 2016 Official ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
For Honor Trailer: The Warlord Apollyon – Story Campaign Gameplay ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
For Honor Features;
From Ubisoft Montreal comes For Honor, a brutal hack and slash online multiplayer game which pits 3 factions against each other, Knights, Samurais and Vikings. Each faction has 4 classes for you to choose from with which to wield death upon your opponents.
Pierce the fog of war and join bold Knights, brutal Vikings, and deadly Samurais as they battle across lush, challenging battle maps. Master medieval weaponry and participate in brutal, fast-paced melee combat in an engaging story campaign and novel multiplayer modes.
The Art of Battle, For Honor's innovative control system, puts you in total control of your Heroes. Each has distinct skills and uses unique melee weapons. Combat is designed to deliver the feeling of true dueling without sacrificing accessibility and simplicity. It has been created through motion capture by real martial artists and professional stuntmen to bring the action to life like never before.
The word of For Honor is harsh yet beautiful, featuring wildlands, grandiose landmarks and majestic ruins. Game modes include: 4v4 domination, 2v2 brawls, 1v1 duels, 4v4 team death matches and 4v4 elimination.
UNIQUE WARRIORS TO MASTER
For each battle, choose among three warrior legacies: samurai, vikings, or knights. Able to turn the tide of battle and make their faction victorious, each warrior comes with their own weapon set and play style.
CONQUER FOES ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS
For Honor offers an engaging single-player, offline campaign and thrilling multiplayer. Enjoy the full experience with friends, or alone against AI.
With brutal battles and duels, teamwork is the key to victory. In the heat of battle, coordination and communication within your band of warriors will make all the difference as you support allies, capture control points, and slaughter enemies.
INNOVATIVE ART OF BATTLE CONTROL SYSTEM
Wield the weight of your weapon and feel the power and impact of every strike. Precise and accessible, the Art of Battle system has been designed with the objective of putting you in total control of your actions.
YOUR WARRIOR, YOUR COLORS
Express your personality and inspire fear in your enemies by customizing each facet of your warrior, including your chest, shoulders, and helmet. The opportunities for your character and team to look unique are endless.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.