DOOM | PS4
- Rated: Ages 18 and Over
- Region All Release date: 13-05-2016
- Region 2 Release date: 13-05-2016
- Manufacturer: Bethesda
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
- Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre, Doom returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience.
- Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns and upgrades, to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons.
- Return of Multiplayer: dominate your opponents in Doom’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat.
- Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
DOOM - Fight Like Hell Cinematic Trailer ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
DOOM - E3 2015 Gameplay Trailer( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
DOOM – Official Multiplayer Trailer ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
DOOM - Day One Edition
Developed by id Software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement, and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
Have a nice game play
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.