- Release date: 12 Oct. 2018
- Manufacturer: ACTIVISION
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Specialist Edition Highlights;
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Specialist Edition to get Bonus Digital Items* and 1100 Call of Duty® Points
- Play as GESTURE, Get Specialist Outfight, Get 1100 Call Of Duty Points, Get EMBLED Sticker and other Exclusive contents
- Call of Duty: Black Ops four delivers three distinct modes of play - multiplayer, zombies and blackout
- Call of Duty: Black Ops four multiplayer raises the bar, delivering the most thrilling experience yet with a focus on tactical, grounded gameplay and player choice
- Specialists return in a big way: They feature a combination of new and re-imagined specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops four delivers the biggest day one zombies offering ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair and Blood of the Dead
- Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new battle royale style mode steeped in the black ops universe
- In blackout, play as your favourite characters and battle through settings from the black ops universe in an all-out survival and elimination experience
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers the deepest and most tactical multiplayer experience ever in Black Ops, the biggest day one Zombies offering ever in the series with triple the number of adventures, and an all-new Battle Royale-inspired mode that brings together characters, locations, weapons and gear from across the storied series in all-out survival combat, all uniquely Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has three distinct modes of play.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s multiplayer experience delivers the most tactical depth to-date. Featuring a gritty, grounded combat experience, Black Ops 4 Multiplayer is set between Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 and serves as a prequel to the game’s Specialists and their backstories. Multiplayer has been revamped to a whole new level, designed to offer more choice, reward more styles of play and create an even more intensely competitive experience.
Specialists return in a big way: their weapons and equipment are unique to each, so combining Specialists based on style of play and game mode adds a new level of strategy and team creativity – it’s all about synergy.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a combination of new and re-imagined Specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities.
Multiplayer in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 places an emphasis on tactical teamplay that rewards all play styles that contribute to a team’s success, not just individual performance or K/D ratio. Players can combine their talents with other players to become force multipliers, making the team more superior than any one player could be on their own.
Players are strong on their own, but unstoppable as a team, especially when they combine Specialists in strategic ways to work together.
Player Movement and Gameplay
The pace of Black Ops 4 has evolved, without slowing down the speed of the player. Combat is more tactical, yet more fluid than ever.
Black Ops 4 multiplayer is a grounded experience, with no thrust-jumps or wall-running. It also introduces a new manual health system that you must strategically employ: choose when to regenerate your health as it recharges on a cooldown.
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Call of Duty Zombies, as Black Ops 4 delivers the biggest Zombies offering at launch ever with three full Zombies experiences.
Voyage of Despair is set aboard the RMS Titanic, an iconic and monumental setting where our four protagonists discover the truth that befell the doomed passengers on that fateful night.
Set in ancient Rome, IX thrusts our four protagonists into a coliseum where ritual sacrifices may be required.
Expanding on the fan-favourite Mob of the Dead, the third map Blood of the Dead features the Origins characters from the previous Zombies storyline visiting the purgatory dimension of Alcatraz.
In Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Zombies will be the most customisable experience to-date, giving players access to customisable options that allow players to change the fundamental rules and systems of the Zombies gameplay experience.
Black Ops 4 Zombies will include Custom Games and new Game Modes, which will deliver a more personalised Zombies experience – allowing players to tailor the challenge and difficulty to their play style, and experience the game in a new way.
Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new Battle Royale style mode steeped in the Black Ops universe. Blackout pits the most players ever in franchise history against each other, in the biggest map in Call of Duty history, all with the signature Black Ops combat players know and love.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 450
- Model: PlayStation 4
- Weight: 0.30kg
- UPC: 503091724620